Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Work in Progress

***

Rebel Gray & Yankee Blue

*
This work should be done in nine months. Rebel Gray & Yankee Blue is an historical and genealogical work of the members of my father's family and mother's family who fought in the great American Civil War from 1861 - 1865. This is my first non-fiction work to be presented to the public. Since I write under the pen name of Darian Land, I will use this name and co-author it with my full name of Larry Wayne Gordon. Since both my parents were from Texas, it is heavy on the Confederate side.

This is a work to give every American a personal reckoning of his and her own family. It is written to give the reader history of this time in American life. The work is also geared to make the reader stop and think. Thus, a personal reckoning. It is more than facts. It gives us a glimpse of the horrors these American soldiers, both North and South, went through in order to protect this country as they saw it.

Don't miss it. If you research your own family genealogy, this work will serve as a model so you can write your own. 

This work is destined to dazzle you about a tragic time in our history. If you do not feel their pain, I will be greatly surprised.

No comments: